If you want a total workout from the comfort of your home, this Steel Frame Weight Bench with Adjustable Height Bar Chest Press Military Incline Decline has a lot to offer! It features independent, adjustable height crutches with quick-release pop pin knobs, while the multi-position back pad adjusts to chest press, incline press, decline press, and military exercise positions. The dual function leg developer allows for leg extensions and supine leg curls. The heavy duty steel frame has a durable powder-coat finish designed to keep perfect pace with your active lifestyle. Assembled product dimensions: 67L x 45W x 50H inches. Adjustable height crutches with pop pin knobs. Multi-position back pad adjusts to multiple exercise positions. Dual-function leg developer. Accepts Olympic-size weight plates. Heavy-duty steel tube frame with durable powder-coated finish. High density boxed upholstery made from high density foam. 600-lb. weight capacity (user body weight plus weights on barbell). Accepts weight bar size of 7 feet. Easy to assemble.
- Steel Frame Weight Bench with Adjustable Height Bar Chest Press Military Incline Decline
- Steel, Vinyl, Foam
- Weight bench offers complete strength training station in comfort and convenience of your own home
- Five back pad positions help you isolate and develop all areas of pectorals
- Adjustable-height bar catches put body in ideal position throughout bench press workout, optimizing safety and maximizing workout time
- Included leg developer, with contoured foam roller pads allows you to develop major leg muscle groups
- Comes with detailed instructions for quick and easy assembly, right out of the box
- 2.5-by-2.5-inch, heavy duty steel tube frame
- Accepts Olympic size weights plates, with 600-pound capacity (user body weight plus barbells)
- Measures 45 by 50 by 67 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
- 46 x 17 x 8 inches
- Weight: 62lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 62lbs.